ORICO LSDT M.2 NVME USB C GEN-2 20GBPS SSD
- ORICO M.2 NVMe SSD external case adopts Realtek RTL 9210 control chip and latest USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C interface.
- Support UASP acceleration protocol and support theoretical data transmission speed of up to 10Gbps.
- When using high-performance NVMe media, the read/write performance can exceed 900 Mbytes/sec.
- Included USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables, works with USB-C/USB-A hosts.
- SUITABLE FOR PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD: ORICO M.2 to USB enclosure only for NVMe M-Key M.2 SSD (PCIe-based) up to 2 TB, applicable to sizes 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280 SSDs, ORICO PCIe NVMe case does not support M.2 SATA based SSDs, M.2 PCIe AHCI SSDs, and any SSD from Mac.
- SUPPORT MULTIPLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: ORICO M.2 enclosure is engineered with USB 3.1 Type c interface, support hot-shippable, Plug and Play, No Driver required. Supports Windows / Mac / Linux. This external hard disk box is suitable for connecting computers, Smartphones, laptops, PS4, and other devices. Please note, all new solid-state drives must be formatted before use.
- DESIGNED FOR CARRYING AROUND: This ORICO external case is made of aluminum top and plastic bottom, which ensures portability and a good heat dissipation effect. 108 mm * 29.5 mm * 13.5 mm portable size is very convenient for carrying. You can put your M.2 NVMe hard drive in this enclosure and equip it with Windows or macOS systems, as an external drive.
ORICO M.2 USB C enclosure(PCI-e 3.0) designed for M-Key PCIe NVMe SSD
- ORICO NVMe M.2 enclosure supports PCI-E based M key M.2 NVME SSD up to 2TB; SATA-based B Key & (B+M) Key M.2 SSD or PCIe AHCI SSD or MacBook original SSD are not supported!
- To get a 10Gbps data transmission rate, the USB 3.1 interface on your PC should be USB 3.1 Gen 2. Some PCs only come with USB 3.1 Gen1 whose max speed is 5Gbps.
- It is normal that the case heats up, for the high-speed NVMe M.2 drives generate much heat while working.
- You are kindly reminded that your computer won't recognize the actual SSD's brand with this NVME to USB Adapter, so for Samsung SSD that you couldn't use the Samsung disk cloning software.
- For the brand new SSD drive, it may not find the drive, because the brand new SSD drive should be formatted before the first time using. And also need to make the SSD drive partition.
What's in the box
- 1x ORICO M.2 NVMe Enclosure
- 1x Type-C to Type-C cable
- 1x USB-A to Type-C cable
- 1x Screw set
- 1x Service card
- 1x User manual
Enter sleep mode automatically after left unused for 10 minutes, it can prolong the service life of SSD.
Compact and Sleek
ORICO M.2 NVMe enclosure with a dimension of 4.25 × 1.16 × 0.54 in, the case is compact and lightweight to take for daily working needs. Its sleek and delicate design fits well with your gadget.
Not only PCs but also mobile phones
ORICO M.2 PCIe Enclosure set includes two different USB cables(Type-C to Type-C & Type-C to Type-A). Designed to work with both Windows and Mac, so you are able to access your files directly with USB-C laptops & desktops or OTG enabled phones/tablets.
- Brand Name: Orico
- Item: M.2 SSD Enclosure
- Color: Black
- Package: Yes
- External Interface: USB
- Cable Length: 15cm
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Case Material: Aluminum + ABS
- Compatible Siz: 2230/2242/2260/2280mm
- Size: 108mm(L)*29.5mm(W)*13.5mm(H)
- 20Gbps Size: 106.5mm(L)*39mm(W)*12mm(H)
- Internal Interface: M.2
- Supporting Hard Drive Capacity: 2TB
- NVMe 10Gbps Chip: Realtek RTL9210
- NGFF 5Gbps Chip: JMicron JMS580
- NVME 20Gbps Chip: ASMedia ASM2364
- NVMe Model: Support NVMe PCIE M2 SSD
- NGFF Model: Support NGFF SATA M2 SSD
- Model Number: M2PV/M2PF/M2PAC
- System Compatibility: Windows / Mac OS/ Linux
- Transmission Speed: 10Gbps(NVME)/5Gbps(NGFF)/20Gbps(NVME 20Gbps)