How Men Can Find The Best New Sneakers
We’ve highlighted plenty of great men’s shoes before, but when it comes to the latest trendy sneakers, the market has gotten very competitive. If you’re simply looking for a decent pair of shoes or if you’re a hardcore sneakerhead, it can be tough for men who are interested to get their hands on new pairs, special editions, or their favorite past releases. Here, we’ll give you a few options on how to do exactly that.
Follow Some Sneakerheads Online
- While you probably already follow a few influencers, it never hurts to add a few more to your portfolio. There are quite a few people online who upload videos with reviews, unboxings, fashion advice, and even rants about sneakers. It’s a highly personal choice, so feel free to watch different sneakerheads to get a feel for how they present themselves and what information they offer. You can also find other like-minded people this way, and there’s nothing better than being able to share a hobby with someone (famous or not). Speaking of which…
Join A Dedicated Community
- There are nearly 8 billion people on this planet, so you’re not alone in finding joy in awesome sneakers. Joining a community for sneakerheads online essentially helps you to tap into a population of like-minded individuals who are also seeking out the hottest shoe releases. You’ll hear about release dates instantly, be able to find your size, and discuss rare exclusives with others. Sneakerhead communities are known for being critical of shoes, so it’s a great place to rouse up a good discussion about the best (or worst!) shoes, the best fit for a shoe, and where to get the best deals.
Befriend The Local Shoe And Apparel Shop Guys
- It’s not what you know, it’s who you know. The manager at your nearest Footlocker will probably know when shoes are coming in and is probably the best person to help you with problems such as sizing issues. If fit and comfort are what you’re after, having someone help you to make sure the shoe fits is priceless. After all, sneakers aren’t cheap, and you don’t want to buy a pair online only to find out that they weren’t meant for your feet. If you’re focused on getting the latest releases, however, having someone who works on the inside is a great perk!
Listen To Podcasts
- Some sneakerheads have podcasts where they discuss the newest drops or upcoming releases. It’s worth taking a look to see who’s actively giving updated information about sneakers that you have your eye on (or even better - ones you didn’t know existed). How knows? You might just find a few favorite podcasts to listen to in your free time while getting the most updated details about your favorite brands.
- Finding the best new sneakers can be a pain, especially if you don’t know where to start looking. These are good starting points - now go out there and find yourself a great pair of sneakers.